specification and features
* Network: GSM; HSDPA; LTE
* Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
* GPU: Adreno 225
* Operating System: Android v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
* Keyboard/Form Factor: On screen / Bar
* Display: 4.3 inches Super AMOLED display, advanced capacitive touchscreen
* Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
* Camera: 8 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, HDR and panorama; Front camera: 2MP
* Vide: 1080p@30fps
* Memory: 8 GB internal memory, 1 GB RAM and up to 32 GB microSD card (8 GB included)
* Data speed: HSDPA, HSUPA, LTE
* Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
* USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0
* WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
* Location: GPS / A-GPS
* 3.5mm jack: Yes
* Battery: Li-Ion 1830 mAh battery
* Dimensions: 129.8 x 67.1 x 7.9 mm
* Weight: 132 g
* Video Player: MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
* Music Player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
* Browser: HTML5
* Document viewer: Yes
* Google services: YouTube, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, Calendar, Google Talk
* Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
Before using your Pantech Flex smartphone, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as Pantech Flex mobile phone, battery, adapter, USB cable and quick start guide.
Quick operating guide of Pantech Flex smartphone at a glance
How to reset your mobile phone?
1. Tap Application -> Settings -> Backup & reset.
2. Tap Factory data reset.
3. Tap Reset phone.
4. Tap Erase everything
How to use the Face Unlock Function?
Follow this instructions:
1. Tap Applications -> Settings -> Security -> Screen lock -> Face Unlock.
2. Tap Set it up -> Continue.
3. Align your face with the figure on the screen.
4. Tap Continuewhen your face is captured.
5. Select and tap the secondary unlock type.
6. Configure the secondary unlock settings, and then tap OK
How ro set a Speed Dial Number?
1. Tap Contacts.
2. Tap Menu -> Speed dial setting.
3. Select and tap a number, and tap Add.
4. Select and tap a contact
To know more about complete quick operating guide of Pantech Flex, please download this Pantech Flex user manual below.
Table contents of Pantech Flex user guide
- Read it first
- Getting Started
- Phone Experience
- Basic Operations
- Calling andd Messaging
- Media Center
- Menu Function
- AT&T Services
This Pantech Flex user guide is available for FREE at Pantech website, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Pantech Flex user manual english.PDF (PDF file; 4.58 MB)
Download Pantech Flex user manual spanish.PDF (PDF file; 3.09 MB)