As described at Blackberry website, Blackberry Z10 smartphone comes with these specification and features:
- Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100; LTE 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2600
- SIM: Micro-SIM
- Released: 2013, January
- Dimensions: 130 x 65.6 x 9 mm
- Weight: 137.5 g
- Colors: Available in Black and White
- Operating System: BlackBerry 10 OS
- Chipset: Dualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon
- Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- GPU: Adreno 225
- Display: 4.2 inches capacitive touchscreen display (768 x 1280 pixels), 16M colors, Multitouch
- Rear camera: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, continuous auto-focus, image stabilization and face detection
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 2 MP, 720p@30fps
- Internal Memory: 16 GB storage, 2 GB RAM
- Eksternal Memory: microSD, up to 64 GB
- Data Speed: HSDPA 21 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps; LTE, EV-DO Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support
- USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Audio jack: 3.5mm
- Battery: Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery
- Stand-by time: Up to 312 h
- Talk time: Up to 10 h
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM, BBM 6
- Browser: HTML5
- FM Radio: No
- Java: MIDP 2.1
- Music Player: MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC+/FlAC player
- Video Player: DivX/XviD/MP4/WMV/H.263/H.264 player
- Other features: SNS integration, HDMI port, BlackBerry maps, Organizer, Document viewer, Photo viewer, Voice memo/dial and Predictive text input.
- Alert types: Vibration, MP3 ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes
Operating Instruction and Troubleshooting Tips of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone, at a Glance.
How to update your BBM version?
If you can’t update your version of BBM, follow the below instruction:
Press the BB key -> Options -> Back Up. Select a backup option.
To check which version of BBM that you’re currently running, in the device settings on your old device, look for BlackBerry Messengerin your list of installed applications.
What you do if you aren’t running BBM 7.0 or later, on your old device?
Do one of the following:
Download BBM 7.0 or later from the BlackBerry World storefront or from www.blackberry.com/bbm.
How to transfer data to a new device using a computer and BlackBerry Link?
Follow the below instruction:
1. On your computer, download and install BlackBerry Link from www.blackberry.com/BlackBerryLink.
2. Open BlackBerry Link.
3. Connect your current BlackBerry device to your computer using a USB cable.
4. Complete the instructions on the screen.
5. When prompted, connect your new BlackBerry 10 device using a USB cable.
6. Complete the instructions on the screen.
How do I reset my lost or forgotten BlackBerry ID password?
To reset your password on a computer, visit www.blackberry.com/blackberryid. Click Reset your password. Complete the instructions on the screen.
To recover your password on your BlackBerry device, click Forgot Password. Answer your security question and complete the instructions on the screen.
When you follow the steps to reset your password on a computer, the password reset email can only be viewed on a computer and is not delivered to your BlackBerry device. If you follow the steps to reset your password on your device, the password reset email can be delivered to your BlackBerry device.
For more information or steps about operating instruction and troubleshooting tips of Blackberry Z10 smartphone, please download and read this Blackberry Z10 user manual below.
Table contents of Blackberry Z10 user manual
- BlackBerry 10: new apps and features
- Getting started
- Device Switch
- What makes my BlackBerry 10 device different from other BlackBerry devices?
- Get your message out with the BlackBerry Keyboard
- Stay connected with BlackBerry Hub
- See the world through BBM
- Time travel with your camera
- Enhance your experience with BlackBerry World
- Keep current with Calendar
- Legal notice
This Blackberry Z10 user manual is available for FREE at Blackberry website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Blackberry Z10 User Manual.PDF (3.89 MB)